- Newly created, fixed term to December 2022
- Lead a number of critical and high-profile corporate initiatives/projects
- Use your excellent leadership and communication skills to deliver cross-functional interdependent projects
About the Role
Reflecting its importance to the organisation, this role will report directly to the Chief Executive. Supported by a Steering Committee composed of the organisation’s senior executives, the role will execute the program of activities to deliver several interdependent projects on time and on budget. Individual projects will continue to have project managers, with this role being responsible for overall coordination and the delivery, taking into account finite resources and the timeline required.
The team you will be joining are hard working with a strong work ethic but we offer a very good work and life balance. The ONRSR team work closely together to get through a diverse volume of work and you will be supported in this role.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant and proven experience in delivering critical and high-profile programs and projects, including with substantial external impact, and with a substantial data and ICT component.
- Proven experience in leadership roles with excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- A focus upon delivery but still applying proper project disciplines and appropriate documentation
- A strong working knowledge and application of project and program governance best practice.
The Office of the National Rail Safety Regulator (ONRSR) has the responsibility for regulatory oversight of rail safety throughout Australia. As an independent regulatory authority, ONRSR pursues safe railways for Australia by encouraging safe rail operations, enforcing national compliance with the Rail Safety National Law, and promoting and improving rail safety across the country.
ONRSR actively encourages productive working relationships, a healthy work-life balance, workplace diversity and development of expertise. In addition, the organisation offers a commitment to learning and development, and flexible work options. Further details on the benefits of working at ONRSR can be found at http://careers.onrsr.com.au/
The Application Process
It is to your benefit that you read the Position Description which is attached below or can be found at: http://careers.onrsr.com.au/
- Provide a cover letter of no more than two pages detailing why you are suited to the role
- Include your resume
- Include three referees
As part of the recruitment and selection process, you will be required to undertake a National Police Check if you are one of the preferred candidates. The results may not necessarily preclude appointment to the position.
Enquiries to: Jodie Lindsay â Executive Director, Corporate (08) 8406 1540
Salary: Circa $200,000 package
Applications close: 6pm Friday, 29 January 2021
- You must be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or hold a valid work permit or visa.
- Applications are sought from direct candidates only. No agencies please.
- Application closing dates are at the discretion of ONRSR and may change without notice.